Are you lacking conviction about the future direction of the global equity markets?
Current volatility is at lows and correlation is high, with a number of variable key world events, such as the US-China Trade War and Brexit, set to disrupt the markets.
Discover how you can benefit from increased volatility, dispersion and hedge against economic or geo-political uncertainty through this investment opportunity.
- Designed to benefit from volatility in the markets, often caused by market uncertainty, including: US-China Trade Tensions, Financial Crisis, Brexit, China Economic Slowdown, Growing regulatory risks facing US tech giants and Inflation Risking Globally.
- Uncapped upside with limited downside risk
- Investment can be used as a hedge position
- Provide broad international exposure to multinational companies
- Reference Basket of 10 International Assets with historically low correlation levels, including major companies such as Netflix, Comcast Banco Santander and Honeywell International
- Buying volatility (which is historically cheap) and shorting correlation (which is historically expensive) between the assets
Dispersion Wholesale Investor Briefing
Join this special live investor briefing with Reach Markets MD Patrick Nelson, as he discusses:
- The make-up of the investment which is structured by buying volatility (which is historically cheap) and shorting correlation (which is historically expensive) between the assets
- How you can benefit from future volatility caused by economic or geo-political events
- How some investors are using this investment as a portfolio hedge to benefit from increased volatility, and how to take a view on an increase in volatility and dispersion
Only an internet connection is required to join, so register for this live and interactive session below
HOW TO GET INVOLVED
Download the IM below to view the Investment Structure
Review information, speak to our advisors and attend an investor briefing
Complete and fund investment
Track the investments performance by signing up to our daily overseas morning market report.