Joyned Investment Opportunity
Invest with exposure to Joyned - a global technology company revolutionising the way consumers book their travel in groups online, starting with the $2.3 trillion global travel industry.
Travel tech business scaling up in partnership with industry giant
Joyned solves the disconnect between how online purchases are made (by one person) and what happens ‘in the real world’ (a group decision). If you want to discuss a purchase decision with a friend, this currently means leaving the website and moving to a different forum to have this discussion e.g. email, WhatsApp or Messenger. For consumers this is inconvenient, while for travel companies it often means the loss of a lead and associated revenue. Their technology is used by some of the largest travel companies.
Joyned have a partnership with Amadeus – the travel world’s largest distribution network provider who process almost half of all global air travel bookings – giving Joyned access to Amadeus’ entire network and giving Joyned the opportunity to prove their technology on a grand scale.
- Exposure to Preferred A-1 Shares with liquidation preference via an SPV (trust).
- Pre-money valuation of US$30 million.
- Target to raise total of up to US$12 million, across.
- 1st close: approximately US$ 3.8 million raised in August 2023
- 2nd close: Remainder now open to additional investors
- Exit expected through trade sale.
*Wholesale 708 Sophisticated Investors are individuals or entities who generally qualify under Sections 708(8) and s761G(7) of the Corporations Act based on the gross income and/or net assets test verified by a qualified accountant.
- A gross income of $250,000 or more per annum in each of the previous two financial years; or
- Net assets of at least $2.5 million; and
- A verified Qualified Accountant’s certificate given no more than two (2) years ago confirming the Sophisticated Investor status. Please refer to the Corporations Act: Specifically Section 708(08) and Section s761G(7)
Any advice provided by Reach Markets, including on its website and by its representatives, is general advice only and does not consider your personal objectives, financial situation or needs, and you should consider whether it is appropriate for you. This might mean that you need to seek personal advice from a representative authorised to provide personal advice. You need to also read any relevant offer documents to understand the features, risks and returns associated with the investment to make your own informed decision.
Please click here to read our full general advice warning.
If you are thinking about acquiring a financial product, you should consider our Reach Markets Financial Services Guide (FSG) including the Privacy Statement.
Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.