- Target capital return of 15% p.a.
- Experienced farm management team, supported by Entrepreneurs and Investment Bankers (all of whom have invested circa $15M AUD)
- Low correlation with stock markets and many other investments. Wheat and Lamb prices have risen significantly in the last month as demand for high quality food increases
- Exit strategy of selling a majority stake to a pension fund or potentially IPO’ing in 2023
LIve Investor Briefing
Please join Reach Markets MD, Patrick Nelson and AFF Director David Anderson as they get together for a special Live Investor Briefing to discuss this exciting investment opportunity.
- Current Market conditions which have caused markets to crash, whilst lamb prices are at five year highs.
- The company’s vision to become Australia’s largest and lowest-cost producer of sheep meat;
- Why now is a good time to enter an investment sheltered from Stock Market volatility.
This session will be live and interactive and only requires an internet connection to join. Please book your spot using the form provided.
Book your spot
WANT TO GET INVOLVED?
Unlocking Australia’s key advantage in agriculture
Download Product Disclosure Statement
Review information, speak to our advisors and attend an investor briefing fro more information
Complete and fund investment