Laiva Gold Investment
Invest with exposure to Laiva Gold Inc a gold mine in Finland featuring Europe's largest gold plant as well as a gold resource which is ready to go into profitable production within months
Speak to an Adviser
Europe's largest gold mill - ready to start profitable production
Based in top-rated jurisdiction Finland, Laiva consists of a US$400 million plant and a 6,000ha land package hosting a 854,200oz resource with considerable exploration upside. This capital raise is the final step to get production started. Backed by international institutional investors, the management team of former executives from Morgan Stanley, BHP and Newcrest is forecasting cash profits from the outset and see themselves on track for a 2023 listing.
- C$10 million (~ A$11m) equity raise
- Reach allocation of C$5 million
- Exposure via Reach SPV (trust) for S708 investors only
- Enterprise value less than 10% of plant replacement cost
- Management forecasting cash yields from start
- Management targeting future listing, most likely in Canada.
- Laiva was priced when gold was around US$1,600. The price has since rallied to over US$2,000 but the enterprise valuation has not changed for this raise.
Speak to an Adviser
*Wholesale 708 Sophisticated Investors are individuals or entities who generally qualify under Sections 708(8) and s761G(7) of the Corporations Act based on the gross income and/or net assets test verified by a qualified accountant.
- A gross income of $250,000 or more per annum in each of the previous two financial years; or
- Net assets of at least $2.5 million; and
- A verified Qualified Accountant’s certificate given no more than two (2) years ago confirming the Sophisticated Investor status. Please refer to the Corporations Act: Specifically Section 708(08) and Section s761G(7)
Any advice provided by Reach Markets, including on its website and by its representatives, is general advice only and does not consider your personal objectives, financial situation or needs, and you should consider whether it is appropriate for you. This might mean that you need to seek personal advice from a representative authorised to provide personal advice. You need to also read any relevant offer documents to understand the features, risks and returns associated with the investment to make your own informed decision.
Please click here to read our full general advice warning.
If you are thinking about acquiring a financial product, you should consider our Reach Markets Financial Services Guide (FSG) including the Privacy Statement.
Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.