TRIBE Investment Opportunity
Invest with exposure to an Aussie tech platform uniquely positioned to capitalise on a fast-growing media segment within the total $2 trillion marketing industry.
Request Offer Docs
Early stage disruptor in a demanding market
TRIBE is an Aussie tech company that has successfully built a marketing platform targeting one of the fastest-growing media segments: influencer marketing – signing up Amazon, Disney, Nestle, Unilever and more, and partnering with TikTok and Meta (Facebook).
TRIBE was founded in 2014 by media personality and social media thought leader Jules Lund, and is supported by CEO Anthony Svirskis, CEO Magazine’s Startup Executive of the Year 2017.
- Exposure via an SPV Trust
- $1 per unit in Trust
- Senior ranking shares
- 1x liquidity preference – paid purchase price in full before any other distributions/pro rata allocation on a Sale event.
- Dividend Rights equal to all other share classes.
- For every 10 shares purchased, 1 Class B Option issued – Unit holders will have a pro rata exposure to these options.
- $2.07 exercise price
- Expiry date being the earlier of either:
- 5 days prior to an Exit or IPO
- 3 years from issue
Request Offer Docs
You should read the disclosure documents before making any decision on this investment for wholesale investors only. Any advice is general only and does not consider your objectives, financial situation or needs, and you should consider whether it’s appropriate for you. Past performance is not an indicator of future performance.
Reach does not assume responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any information provided, and the views expressed are not reflective of Reach Markets’ position
*Wholesale 708 Sophisticated Investors are individuals or entities who generally qualify under Sections 708(8) and s761G(7) of the Corporations Act based on the gross income and/or net assets test verified by a qualified accountant.
- A gross income of $250,000 or more per annum in each of the previous two financial years; or
- Net assets of at least $2.5 million; and
- A verified Qualified Accountant’s certificate given no more than two (2) years ago confirming the Sophisticated Investor status. Please refer to the Corporations Act: Specifically Section 708(08) and Section s761G(7)