Wellnex Life Convertible Note
This Offer Is Now Closed
Invest with exposure into a fast-growing Australian brand and distribution company of customer-focused health and wellness products that is well-positioned to capitalise on the growing multi-billion dollar health and wellness sector.
Health and wellness business poised for growth
Wellnex Life (ASX:WNX) is a specialist Australian brand and distribution company that is focused on consumer health & wellness industry, with established distribution deals with some of the largest names in the Australian market. The company has a strong balance sheet and has grown its consolidated revenues from $6.7 million in FY18 to a forecast $21 million in FY22, while improving margins through the launch of new in-house brands and products.
- Exposure to a secured Convertible Note
- 24 month Note Term
- 12 month minimum interest in the event of an early Redemption by the Company
- 9% interest per annum, paid every 90 days in arrears
- Conversion Price at $0.25 per share
- The Trust has the right to elect to convert or redeem prior to Maturity, as will seek to consult with Unit holders on their preference prior to making an election
- For every two (2) shares converted from this Note, the Trust will receive one (1) Listed Option at a $0.25 strike price with an expiry date of two years from issue
Speak to an Adviser
By clicking submit, I agree to the terms of the Reach Markets Financial Services Guide that includes the Privacy Statement. Reach Corporate provides Corporate Advisory Services to Wellnex Life Limited and has been engaged by them to manage their investor communications including managing this offer and will receive fees for its services.
*Wholesale 708 Sophisticated Investors are individuals or entities who generally qualify under Sections 708(8) and s761G(7) of the Corporations Act based on the gross income and/or net assets test verified by a qualified accountant.
- A gross income of $250,000 or more per annum in each of the previous two financial years; or
- Net assets of at least $2.5 million; and
- A verified Qualified Accountant’s certificate given no more than two (2) years ago confirming the Sophisticated Investor status. Please refer to the Corporations Act: Specifically Section 708(08) and Section s761G(7)