Wiseman Metals Pre-IPO Investment Opportunity
Supported by some of the biggest names in Australian resource investing, Wiseman Metals is a copper and rare earths explorer selected by world-leading geologists using artificial intelligence (AI) to identify potential Tier 1 exploration targets.
Copper explorer backed by three of Australia’s best-known mining billionaire families
Wiseman Metals is an exploration company focused on copper and rare earths discoveries in Alaska. Backed by three of Australia’s best-known mining billionaire families, the company intends to list on the ASX within 12 months.
The project was discovered by Mine Discovery Fund (MDF), a private investment company featuring world-leading geologists credited with leading teams with discoveries worth more than $100bn in planned and actual production. The team uses artificial intelligence (AI) algorithms to process big data sets, helping them rank their targets in the hunt for Tier 1 metals discoveries.
Having chosen copper as their #1 metal to capitalise on the energy transition, the MDF team analysed 82 global targets, with Wiseman emerging as the top pick. Given initial drill data, its size and being located in a top mining jurisdiction, MDF and its high-profile backers are excited about the project’s potential to become a world-class copper deposit.
- $5 million total raise via Convertible Note
- Reach allocation up to $2,000,000 (remainder from existing and institutional investors)
- 24 months term
- Interest rate 5% per annum, capitalised at the end of each CY quarter
- Conversion at 20% discount to IPO, capped at $0.25 and floored at $0.12 per share
Request an allocation
*Wholesale 708 Sophisticated Investors are individuals or entities who generally qualify under Sections 708(8) and s761G(7) of the Corporations Act based on the gross income and/or net assets test verified by a qualified accountant.
- A gross income of $250,000 or more per annum in each of the previous two financial years; or
- Net assets of at least $2.5 million; and
- A verified Qualified Accountant’s certificate given no more than two (2) years ago confirming the Sophisticated Investor status. Please refer to the Corporations Act: Specifically Section 708(08) and Section s761G(7)
Any advice provided by Reach Markets, including on its website and by its representatives, is general advice only and does not consider your personal objectives, financial situation or needs, and you should consider whether it is appropriate for you. This might mean that you need to seek personal advice from a representative authorised to provide personal advice. You need to also read any relevant offer documents to understand the features, risks and returns associated with the investment to make your own informed decision.
Please click here to read our full general advice warning.
If you are thinking about acquiring a financial product, you should consider our Reach Markets Financial Services Guide (FSG) including the Privacy Statement.
Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.