Live Investor Briefing: How Modular Data centres are poised to shape future business growth in Australia
Book Your Spot[wpforms id=”18868″ title=”false” description=”false”]
By 2025, it’s estimated that 80% of enterprises will store their data in third-party data storage centres. Put simply, the growth of modular data centres will allow for the modernisation of local, Australian businesses to cope with the demands of an increasingly technological world.
Reach Markets are proud to present a special investor briefing with Matthew Madden, CEO of DXN Limited, a modern data storage company.
In the session, Matthew will outline:
- Why Australian-made Modular Data Centres are set to take off in the Asia-Pacific and the large growth opportunity in this area.
- Why providing ‘one-off solutions’ in the modular data centre space will enable local Australian business to compete on a technological level in a scalable and affordable way
- The four main types of Data Centres, and how they already play an important part in day to day business infrastructure.
This session will be live and interactive, and only requires an internet connection. Please book your spot in this session now!
Donec aliquet vehicula ligula, a mattis arcu bibendum sit amet. Etiam nec bibendum enim, id elementum velit. Curabitur elementum nisi at tellus congue, at iaculis augue suscipit. Sed a accumsan mauris.
* Integer vestibulum aliquam ex et volutpat. Etiam varius cursus era.
* In nec neque condimentum, feugiat sapien lacinia, pharetra mauris. Integer molestie metus mauris, vel faucibus velit sollicitudin id.
Praesent ultrices massa nulla, nec placerat sem vulputate a. Nulla turpis nibh, viverra nec lacus in, semper ullamcorper libero.
Etiam ac libero ac orci mattis faucibus. Proin malesuada posuere enim a malesuada.
Nullam pharetra volutpat tortor, ut tincidunt arcu convallis et.