Register for an upcoming webcast
Please join VHM’s chairman Don Runge and managing director Graham Howard, for a special investor briefing about an opportunity to invest in a company that aims to build a globally significant rare earth minerals project.
In the session, Don and Graham will discuss:
- The 1.1Bt of mineral resource inventory (measured, indicated, and inferred), which would make VHM one of the most significant producers of rare earth minerals globally
- How VHM aims to be the dominant player in the global rare earth minerals market
- Why VHM’s flagship low-cost Goschen project has a clear pathway to fast tracking production
This is a live and interactive session, you simply need an internet connection to participate.
- A gross income of $250,000 or more per annum in each of the previous two financial years; or
- Net assets of at least $2.5 million; and
- A verified Qualified Accountant’s certificate given no more than two (2) years ago confirming the Sophisticated Investor status. Please refer to the Corporations Act: Specifically Section 708(08) and Section s761G(7)