Wellnex Life Wholesale* Investment
Live Investor Briefing
Register for an Upcoming Webcast
Please join Wellnex Life’s Chief Executive Officer George Karafotias for an investor briefing.
In this session, George will discuss:
- The new brands we’ve put on shelves and how we’re continuing to claim market share in the health and wellness market, worth $10.7 billion in Australia alone.
- How we’re able to fast track commercialisation of brands and products including obtaining TGA approvals and ranging them in all major grocery and pharmacy retailers, including Coles, Woolworths, Chemist Warehouse and Priceline.
- Our acceleration of high-margin revenue growth with a shift to inhouse brands and pipeline of future opportunities to build additional scale.
This is a live and interactive online session, and participants are encouraged to ask questions. Joining only requires an internet connection. Spots are limited, so secure yours today.
Book Your Spot
By clicking submit, I agree to the terms of the Reach Markets Financial Services Guide that includes the Privacy Statement. Reach Corporate provides Corporate Advisory Services to Wellnex Life Limited and has been engaged by them to manage their investor communications including managing this offer and will receive fees for its services.
*Wholesale 708 Sophisticated Investors are individuals or entities who generally qualify under Sections 708(8) and s761G(7) of the Corporations Act based on the gross income and/or net assets test verified by a qualified accountant.
- A gross income of $250,000 or more per annum in each of the previous two financial years; or
- Net assets of at least $2.5 million; and
- A verified Qualified Accountant’s certificate given no more than two (2) years ago confirming the Sophisticated Investor status. Please refer to the Corporations Act: Specifically Section 708(08) and Section s761G(7)