Dispersion Value verses Growth Investment - Wholesale Only*
Live Investor Briefing
Register for an Upcoming Webcast
Please join Reach Markets managing director Patrick Nelson for a webcast regarding an opportunity to invest in a product that you can use to potentially hedge against the effects of looming inflation and benefit from divergent stocks.
In the session, Patrick will discuss:
- A summary of the Dispersion – Value verses Growth investment opportunity and how it works
- Current and expected market conditions and their effects on value and growth stocks
- Why Dispersion – Value verses Growth can help investors benefit from inflation and volatility
This is a live and interactive session, you simply need an internet connection to participate. Don’t miss out, spots are limited – This is a FREE event.
Attend The Session
You should read the C2 – Gateway – Series 40 Units Term Sheet PDS that has been issued by C2 Specialist Investments Pty Ltd before making any decision on this investment for wholesale investors only Any advice is general only and does not consider your objectives, financial situation or needs, and you should consider whether it’s appropriate for you. Reach* are the advisors assisting with the management of this offer and may receive fees depending on whether an offer is taken up by investors. Past performance is not an indicator of future performance.
Reach refers to Reach Markets Pty Ltd (ABN 36 145 312 232) (CAR No: 431191), Reach Corporate Pty Ltd (ABN 76 638 960 540) (CAR No:1281636), Reach Trading Pty Ltd (ABN 16 615 714 442) (CAR No.1265855), R Corporate Pty Ltd (ABN 50643404871) (CAR No. 1290551) of Reach Financial Group Pty Ltd (ABN 17 090 611 680) who hold an Australian Financial Services Licence (AFSL) 333297.
*Wholesale 708 Sophisticated Investors are individuals or entities who generally qualify under Sections 708(8) and s761G(7) of the Corporations Act based on the gross income and/or net assets test verified by a qualified accountant.
- A gross income of $250,000 or more per annum in each of the previous two financial years; or
- Net assets of at least $2.5 million; and
- A verified Qualified Accountant’s certificate given no more than two (2) years ago confirming the Sophisticated Investor status. Please refer to the Corporations Act: Specifically Section 708(08) and Section s761G(7)