Agriculture Inflation Series 1 Investment Opportunity
This Offer Is Now Closed
This investment is designed to provide investors with exposure to a soft commodities index to benefit from the upward pressure on prices of commodities such as corn, wheat and soybean, driven by diminished supply, food security concerns and inflation.
Speak to and adviser
'Perfect Storm' for Soft Commodities
Soft commodities have begun to rally since the start of COVID, which triggered major supply chain disruptions, labour shortages and increased shipping costs. The Russia-Ukraine conflict almost removes two of the world’s biggest grain producers and the largest producer of fertiliser from the market.
Adding to global supply challenges, India, the second-largest wheat producer, has halted its wheat exports at the same time that China is stockpiling food – a worrying sign considering the two most populous countries in the world are concerned about their food supply.
With the current inflation spike and other macroeconomic factors at play, many investors think the biggest opportunity to make money in this market lies with soft commodities.
- 2-year investment term
- Potential for uncapped performance coupon at maturity
- Diversified across 8 different soft commodities
- An investment of $18,800 provides $100,000 exposure
- Limited recourse loan
- 100% leveraged exposure to any positive performance of the S&P GSCI Agriculture ER Index
- Maximum risk is your initial investment, no further requirement of capital or margin calls
Inflation and supply chain disruptions, along with food shortages caused by geopolitical tensions, have converged to create what experts believe has the potential to kick off a new agriculture supercycle. Agriculture Inflation Series 1 is designed to take advantage of rising soft commodities prices driven by diminished supply, food security concerns and inflation.
Speak to an Adviser
Any advice provided by Reach Markets, including on its website and by its representatives, is general advice only and does not consider your personal objectives, financial situation or needs, and you should consider whether it is appropriate for you. This might mean that you need to seek personal advice from a representative authorised to provide personal advice. You need to also read any relevant disclosure documents to understand the features, risks and returns associated with the investment to make your own informed decision.
Please click here to read our full general advice warning and you should consider our Reach Markets Financial Services Guide (FSG) including the Privacy Statement. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.
*Wholesale 708 Sophisticated Investors are individuals or entities who generally qualify under Sections 708(8) and s761G(7) of the Corporations Act based on the gross income and/or net assets test verified by a qualified accountant.
- A gross income of $250,000 or more per annum in each of the previous two financial years; or
- Net assets of at least $2.5 million; and
- A verified Qualified Accountant’s certificate given no more than two (2) years ago confirming the Sophisticated Investor status. Please refer to the Corporations Act: Specifically Section 708(08) and Section s761G(7)