Register for access to an investment opportunity, available for a limited time. You have the ability to gain leveraged investment exposure to one of the world's most successful modern investors
Berkshire Hathaway has outperformed the markets considerably and consistently since 1965. An Investment of $100 into Berkshire Hathaway Stock in 1965 would be worth $2.6M dollars today.
This exciting international investment opportunity will involve:
- Access to one of the most successful investment managers in history
- Diversified exposure to some of the most successful businesses in the world including Apple, Amazon, Coca Cola, Visa and Bank of America
- A capped downside on your investment
- Limited downside risk with uncapped upside potential on your exposure amount.
- The initial investment is maximum risk, no margins calls or further capital required.
- Roughly 4x exposure into Berkshire Hathaway (B Class Shares – BRK.B)
- For Example, a $22,950 investment would give you $100,000 exposure into Berkshire Hathaway
- Annual performance coupons paid to investors
BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY NEWS
Units in Sequoia Launch Units – Series 50 are issued by Sequoia Specialist Investments Pty Ltd (ACN 145 459 936) (the “Issuer”) and arranged by Sequoia Asset Management Pty Ltd (ACN 135 907 550, AFSL 341506)(the “Arranger”). Investments in the Sequoia Launch Units – Series 50 can only be made by completing an Application Form attached to the Term Sheet Product Disclosure Statement (“TSPDS”) dated 16 August 2019, after reading the Master PDS dated 14 August 2017. A copy of the TSPDS, PDS and any other information can be obtained by contacting Reach Markets on (03) 8080 5795 or contacting your financial adviser. You should consider the Term Sheet and Master PDS’ and the full product risk disclosures before deciding whether to invest in Units in Sequoia Launch Units – Series 50. Capitalised terms on the webpage have the meaning given to them in Section 10 “Definitions” of the Master PDS.
The shares offered by this Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) should be considered highly speculative. An investment in the fund is not risk free and potential investors need to consider the risk factors described in the PDS and to consult their professional advisers before deciding whether to apply for shares.