Clean Energy Investment Opportunity
This investment is designed to provide investors exposure to an Index of world leading wind and solar farm manufactures and owners, energy storage providers, hydrogen operators and technology companies within the energy space.
Request Offer Docs – Wholesale Only*
Global Markets + Increasing Demand
The demand for clean energy required to supply the global transition to clean energy is set to lift in the years ahead signalling the potential for significant movement across the globe. With the demand for electricity increasing in some countries across Europe, they have similarly seen the price increase 6 fold on the previous year alone. This is an opportunity which aims to benefit from the performance of companies in global clean energy-related businesses from both developed and emerging markets. Leveraging access to world leading wind and solar farm manufactures and owners, energy storage providers, hydrogen operators and technology companies within the energy space ranging across 81 companies in 17 jurisdictions.
- 2 year investment term
- Potential (uncapped) Performance Coupons to be paid at the maturity or earlier should the investor wish
- 100% LVR (Loan to Value Ratio) limited recourse loan
- Exposure to a basket of diversified international opportunities which aren’t accessible in Australia
- Limited downside risk with uncapped upside potential
- For example, an upfront investment of AUD$15,300 would provide AUD$100,000 exposure to this investment
In this investor briefing, Reach Markets’ Patrick Nelson outlines the features of this Global Clean Energy Index. The video features:
- Insight into the clean energy transformation and global decarbonisation
- An overview of the social, regulatory changes and government commitment to clean energy
- How investors can benefit from the global clean energy companies, both established and emerging
Request Offer Docs - Wholesale Only*
*Wholesale 708 Sophisticated Investors are individuals or entities who generally qualify under Sections 708(8) and s761G(7) of the Corporations Act based on the gross income and/or net assets test verified by a qualified accountant.
- A gross income of $250,000 or more per annum in each of the previous two financial years; or
- Net assets of at least $2.5 million; and
- A verified Qualified Accountant’s certificate given no more than two (2) years ago confirming the Sophisticated Investor status. Please refer to the Corporations Act: Specifically Section 708(08) and Section s761G(7)