Diversified Commodities Index
Diversified exposure to international markets and global megatrends through a unique structured investment offering
Speak to an Advisor
Global Markets & Megatrends
The demand for commodities required to fuel the global transition to green energy is set to lift in the next few years signaling the start of an imminent commodities supercycle – a period of heightened movement for specific assets on a global scale.
This is an opportunity which aims to benefit from a multi-asset index that’s set to take advantage of the global market’s megatrends and capitalise on the movement of commodities through active asset management and reweightings.
- 6.9x exposure into BNP Paribas Energy & Metals Enhanced Roll ER Index.
- This index offers investors long exposure to the commodity market (ex-agriculture and livestock).
- The investment has limited downside risk with uncapped upside potential on your leveraged exposure.
- As an example, investment of $14,400AUD would give you $100,000 exposure into the reference basket.
- Maximum risk is your initial investment, no further requirement of capital or margin calls.
- The investment provides international exposure into a number of commodity classes.
- Investment can be used to hedge against global inflation.
- Investors can benefit from a rally in commodities as electrification is set to increase over the coming years.
In this investor briefing, Reach Markets’ David Sellars outlines the features of this multi-asset investment. He discussed:
- Insights into the commodities super cycle
- An overview of the driving forces behind inflation
- How you can potentially benefit from the broad-based rally across metals and energy-linked assets