Dispersion Investment Opportunity
Are you lacking conviction about the future direction of the global equity markets?
The current volatility is at lows and correlation is high, with a number of variable key world events, such as the US-China Trade War and post COVID economic uncertainty, set to disrupt the markets.
Discover how you can benefit from increased volatility, dispersion, and hedge against economic or geopolitical uncertainty through this investment opportunity.
Speak to an Adviser
- Designed to benefit from volatility in the markets which is often caused by market uncertainty;
- Can be used as a hedge or insurance against your current portfolio;
- Provides broad international exposure to multinational companies;
- Reference Basket of 12 International Assets with historically high correlation levels; hand-selected by an investment bank
- Companies are from a range of sectors; Materials, Telecom, Consumer Cyclical and non-cyclical, Energy, Financials, Technology;
- Buying volatility (which is historically cheap) and shorting correlation (which is historically expensive) between the assets;
- For example, investment of $9,500 AUD would give you $100,000 exposure into the reference basket. No limit on the upside should you want more exposure.