Dispersion Value vs Growth Investment Opportunity
This investment is designed for investors who believe inflation will cause a divergence
between value and growth stocks. Suitable for those looking for ways to potentially hedge
against inflation or benefit from the potential dispersion between stocks.
Speak To An Adviser
Potential hedge against uncertain and volatile markets
Dispersion – Value verses Growth is an opportunity for investors to benefit from much-touted inflationary forces that economists and investment experts believe will drive market uncertainty and volatility. It consists of a carefully curated basket of value and growth stocks and is structured to capitalise on the differences, or dispersion, in returns between the two stock types, catalysed by changing market conditions.
Whether it’s inflation rates reaching eight-year highs, growth valuations rising to their highest since before the global financial crisis or 2020’s abrupt end to a record 11-year bull market run – if you are concerned about how these events will affect the market and your portfolio, Dispersion – Value verses Growth is an investment opportunity worth looking into.
- 2-year investment term
- Potential (uncapped) performance coupons to be paid at maturity or earlier should the investor wish
- 100% Loan to Value Ratio (LVR) limited recourse loan
- Exposure to a basket of value and growth opportunities
- Limited downside risk with uncapped upside potential
- An upfront investment of $8200 provides $100,000 exposure to this investment
Watch this video to gain valuable insights into the current market environment and why Dispersion – Value verses Growth can potentially benefit from it. The video features:
- Major factors driving inflation, global challenges for markets and volatility drivers
- Why we see growth diverging from value stocks
- How to potentially benefit from changing markets conditions and high volatility
Speak To An Adviser
You should read the C2 – Gateway – Series 40 Units Term Sheet PDS that has been issued by C2 Specialist Investments Pty Ltd before making any decision on this investment for wholesale investors only Any advice is general only and does not consider your objectives, financial situation or needs, and you should consider whether it’s appropriate for you. Reach* are the advisers assisting with the management of this offer and may receive fees depending on whether an offer is taken up by investors. Past performance is not an indicator of future performance.
Reach refers to Reach Markets Pty Ltd (ABN 36 145 312 232) (CAR No: 431191), Reach Corporate Pty Ltd (ABN 76 638 960 540) (CAR No:1281636), Reach Trading Pty Ltd (ABN 16 615 714 442) (CAR No.1265855), R Corporate Pty Ltd (ABN 50643404871) (CAR No. 1290551) of Reach Financial Group Pty Ltd (ABN 17 090 611 680) who hold an Australian Financial Services Licence (AFSL) 333297.
*Wholesale 708 Sophisticated Investors are individuals or entities who generally qualify under Sections 708(8) and s761G(7) of the Corporations Act based on the gross income and/or net assets test verified by a qualified accountant.
- A gross income of $250,000 or more per annum in each of the previous two financial years; or
- Net assets of at least $2.5 million; and
- A verified Qualified Accountant’s certificate given no more than two (2) years ago confirming the Sophisticated Investor status. Please refer to the Corporations Act: Specifically Section 708(08) and Section s761G(7)