Kalinda Convertible Note - Wholesale Only*
Invest with exposure to a fast-growing First Nations business that is uniquely positioned to capitalise on government legislation and industry tailwinds in the projected $250.6 billion edge computing market.
Speak To An Adviser
First Nations business with the home advantage
Kalinda is a business that specializes in edge cloud computing – a faster, cost-effective and more reliable version of traditional cloud technology. The company is well-positioned to capitalise on the rapidly growing technology industry and government support.
The company was founded in 2018, has grown quickly and become profitable partnering with some of the world’s largest tech companies. It is projecting growth from $1.4 million in revenue to circa $10 million, and has $16 million in its pipeline.
- Exposure to 1st ranking convertible note
- Two-year team
- 12% interest rate per Annum
- Interest will be payable to the Investor as follows: in the first 12 months from the Completion Date:
- 50% of the interest will be payable quarterly in arrears
- 50% of the interest will be capitalised and payable on the date that is 12 months after the Completion Date
- After the first 12 months from the Completion Date, the full coupon will be paid quarterly in arrears
- Convertible at a 20% discount to $20M Val Cap or, if the company raises more capital within the term, investors can convert at a 20% discount to the first raise price within the term, or elect to redeem the principal amount at maturity
Watch this 36-minute video to gain valuable insights into Kalinda’s journey so far and their future growth plans. The video features:
- A company overview by founder and CEO Michael Dickerson
- An investment overview by Reach Markets MD Patrick Nelson
- Q&A with Michael and Patrick
Speak To An Adviser
By clicking submit, I agree to the terms of the Reach Markets Financial Services Guide that includes the Privacy Statement. Reach Corporate provides Corporate Advisery Services, including managing this Offer and investor communications on behalf of Kalinda. Reach will receive fees for its services and based on the uptake of this Offer.
*Wholesale 708 Sophisticated Investors are individuals or entities who generally qualify under Sections 708(8) and s761G(7) of the Corporations Act based on the gross income and/or net assets test verified by a qualified accountant.
- A gross income of $250,000 or more per annum in each of the previous two financial years; or
- Net assets of at least $2.5 million; and
- A verified Qualified Accountant’s certificate given no more than two (2) years ago confirming the Sophisticated Investor status. Please refer to the Corporations Act: Specifically Section 708(08) and Section s761G(7