Invest in Australia's only wound care specialist – a huge opportunity to be part of a first-mover with Government-funded IP that’s commercially proven and set to address the over $3 billion cost per year to the healthcare system.
Request Offer Docs
Wound Innovations Investment Opportunity
Wound Innovations is Australia’s only Wound Care Specialist with Government-funded Intellectual Property from a $7.9 million research project. With the IP developed from the Wound Management Innovation Cooperative Research Centre (WMI CRC), Wound Innovations has spun out to become a commercially proven company and is now set for immediate expansion to address an annual $221 million wound care market.
Wound Innovations has shown how innovative treatment can significantly reduce wound healing time, generating a growing list of patients nationwide.
- Australia’s only wound care specialist developed with 7.9 million of Government-funded Intellectual property which is commercially proven
- Initial focus is targeting an unmet $221 million wound care market with potential to address a further $3 billion burden in the Australian healthcare system
- Wound Innovations has seen a first-mover advantage with consistent growth at an average of 9% month-on-month for the last 2 years
- Total gross margin is forecast to grow from approximately 45% in 2020 to 53% by 2022
- Wound Innovations forecasts revenue to grow fourfold to $4.3 million in 2022