Zetaris Investment Opportunity
This Offer Is Now Closed
Invest with exposure to a data analytics company that took the problem of skyrocketing data generation (up 185 times from 2020-25) and its buckling global platform, and created what it believes is the world's fastest analytical program for big data – a first-mover solution backed by IBM, In-Q-Tel and Microsoft with the potential to redefine the projected US$550 billion big data industry.
Speak To An Adviser
First-mover advantage in a solution-hungry industry
On the back of digital transformation, big data has snowballed. Data analytics helps businesses compete and grow, but the sheer amount of data being generated has highlighted the need for better, faster and cheaper ways to effectively make use of this near-infinite resource.
Zetaris has developed a ‘data mesh’ that has made it possible for businesses – including Telstra, Bupa and Singtel Optus – to harness the power of big data without the need to ‘centralise’ it, which is one of the biggest challenges facing the industry.
With global partners such as IBM, In-Q-Tel and Microsoft, the growth-stage company has a proven team (with US$2.7 billion in successful exits), the company expect their ARR to more than quadruple to US$44.5 million by 2024, and first-mover advantage in a sector ready for its next technological breakthrough.
- Zetaris are seeking to raise $25 million, with approximately $19 million already spoken for by institutional and existing investors.
- Reach have secured a $6 million allocation to the Wholesale Holdings Trust.
- Exposure via the Trust to Series A2 Preferred Share’s at an issue price of AU$0.1297.
- Series A2 Preferred Shares are convertible into one (1) fully paid Ordinary Share at;
- a Qualified IPO (as defined on page 25 of the Subscription Agreement); or
- at any time at the option of the holder; or
- a Mandatory Conversion, which will occur in the event that not less than 75% of the Series A2 Preferred Share holders’ consent to the conversion.
- Each Series A2 Preferred Share has Liquidation Preference equal to one (1) time the Original Issue Price, plus any declared but unpaid Preference Share Dividends, up until the transaction exceeds the Base Price, with the Base Price being;
- $0.73; or
- $0.43 for a Change of Control Event or Trade Sale within 12 months of the Subscription Date.
- After any Liquidation Preference, each Series A2 Preferred Share will be converted to a fully paid Ordinary Share with equal rights to all other Ordinary Shares on issue.
Speak To An Adviser
You should read the disclosure documents before making any decision on this investment for wholesale investors only. Any advice is general only and does not consider your objectives, financial situation or needs, and you should consider whether it’s appropriate for you. Past performance is not an indicator of future performance.
*Wholesale 708 Sophisticated Investors are individuals or entities who generally qualify under Sections 708(8) and s761G(7) of the Corporations Act based on the gross income and/or net assets test verified by a qualified accountant.
- A gross income of $250,000 or more per annum in each of the previous two financial years; or
- Net assets of at least $2.5 million; and
- A verified Qualified Accountant’s certificate given no more than two (2) years ago confirming the Sophisticated Investor status. Please refer to the Corporations Act: Specifically Section 708(08) and Section s761G(7)