Diversified Commodities Index
Diversified exposure to international markets and global megatrends through a unique structured investment offering
Request a PDS
Global Markets & Megatrends
The demand for commodities required to fuel the global transition to green energy is set to lift in the next few years signaling the start of an imminent commodities supercycle – a period of heightened movement for specific assets on a global scale.
This is an opportunity which aims to benefit from a multi-asset index that’s set to take advantage of the global market’s megatrends and capitalise on the movement of commodities through active asset management and reweightings.
- Exposure to the BNP Paribas Energy & Metals Enhanced Roll ER Index
- Diversified exposure to industrial metals, precious metals and energy
- The investment has limited downside risk and can provide uncapped upside potential
- Diversified exposure to international opportunities which aren’t accessible in Australia
- Exposure will provide access to: Copper, Zinc, Silver, Nickel, Aluminium, Natural Gas, Brent crude oil, Crude oil, Gasoline, Heating oil, Gas oil and Gold
- A daily weight capping mechanism is used throughout the investment period to ensure the portfolio is balanced throughout the investment period and allow for maximum exposure
- Investment management from one of the biggest and best fund managers in the world
- For example, an investment of $14,400AUD would give you $100,000 AUD exposure into the reference basket