Diversified Commodities S8
This Offer Is Now Closed
A commodities ‘supercycle’ appears to be imminent and market analysts expect asset prices to reach 43-year highs. COVID, government spending on ‘green energy’ and geopolitical tensions have further spurred market furore. For investors, this represents an opportunity to potentially capitalise on market conditions through a unique structured investment offering.
Speak to an Adviser
Global demand for commodities spiking
Supply chain shortages, COVID, green energy and geopolitical conflicts have catalysed market dynamics, leading to what experts believe is the start of a new supercycle: a period of heightened demand for commodities.
In 2021, spending on green energy hit a record US$755 billion. Assets such as copper, nickel, neodymium and praseodymium have gathered unprecedented demand due to their pivotal role in the world’s transition out of fossil fuels.
Diversified Commodities S8 is an opportunity to potentially benefit from a multi-asset index that is designed to take advantage of a broad-based rally in commodities driven by changing government policy and major market events.
- 2-year investment term.
- Limited downside risk with uncapped upside potential on your leveraged exposure.
- 8x exposure into the BNP Paribas Strategy C52 10% Index.
- This index offers investors long exposure to the commodity market (excluding agriculture and livestock).
- An investment of $12,400 provides $100,000 exposure.
- Maximum risk of loss is your initial investment, no further requirement of capital or margin calls.
- Provides international exposure into a number of commodity classes.
- Investment is designed to capitalise on a commodities supercycle.
In this investor briefing, Reach Markets’ Patrick Nelson outlines the features of this multi-asset investment. He discussed:
- Insights into the commodities super cycle
- An overview of the driving forces behind inflation
- How you can potentially benefit from the broad-based rally across metals and energy-linked assets
Speak to an Adviser
You should read the disclosure documents before making any decision on this investment for wholesale investors only. Any advice is general only and does not consider your objectives, financial situation or needs, and you should consider whether it’s appropriate for you. Past performance is not an indicator of future performance.
*Wholesale 708 Sophisticated Investors are individuals or entities who generally qualify under Sections 708(8) and s761G(7) of the Corporations Act based on the gross income and/or net assets test verified by a qualified accountant.
- A gross income of $250,000 or more per annum in each of the previous two financial years; or
- Net assets of at least $2.5 million; and
- A verified Qualified Accountant’s certificate given no more than two (2) years ago confirming the Sophisticated Investor status. Please refer to the Corporations Act: Specifically Section 708(08) and Section s761G(7)