Gateway Series 34
This investment is designed to provide investors exposure to a range of asset classes across geographical regions based on momentum investing principles.
Speak To An Advisor
Global Investment across Commodities, Bonds and Equities Indices
Gateway Series 34 is a unique investment opportunity that is designed to deliver returns over a long-term period across a broad range of global assets. The investment Index is a rules-based index that comprises eight components. On a daily basis, the index determines weighting of a Hypothetical Portfolio with a methodological approach that seeks to identify the highest return subject to a certain level of volatility with the of achieving small yet consistent returns.
With differentiating views surrounding future market conditions, investors who are wanting to diversify their portfolio with global exposure can benefit from this alternative investment.
- 4 year investment term
- Four potential (uncapped) performance Coupons to be paid at the end of Year 1, Year 2, Year 3 and Year 4 (subject to a 10% performance fee)
- 100% LVR (Loan to Value Ratio) limited recourse loan with low interest rate of 1.99%
- The average return of the Reference Asset has been approximately 5% p.a. As such, the Investment has potential to provide excellent return on equity for investors if the average historical performance is realised. Please note that past performance is not an indication of future performance.
Watch this 30 minute video to gain valuable insights into the market and how this investment can benefit investors. The video features:
- Overview of current equity market challenges
- Why being diversified across asset classes is now important
- High momentum and low volatility investment strategy
- Your return (including any Performance Coupons) is affected by the performance of the Reference Asset. There is no guarantee that the Reference Asset will perform well.
- There will be no Performance Coupons payable if the performance of the relevant Reference Asset during the period is negative, or not greater than the sum of the previous Gross Performance Coupons already paid.
- The Performance Coupons are subject to movements in the AUD/USD exchange rate.
- Gains (and losses) may be magnified by the use of a 100% LVR Investment Loan. However, please note that the Investment Loan is a limited recourse loan, so, in respect of the Investment Loan, you will never lose more than the Prepaid Interest and any Adviser Fee (if any).
- Investors are subject to counterparty credit risk with respect to the Issuer and the Hedge Counterparties.
- The Units may mature early following an Early Maturity Event, including an Adjustment Event, Market Disruption Event or if the Issuer accepts your request for an Issuer Buy-Back.