VP Minerals Private Equity Opportunity
A pre-IPO opportunity in a rare earths explorer featuring high-grade early discoveries and backing by one of the best known mining operators in the country.
Request Offer Docs
VPM’s tenements are located in Victoria’s Murray Basin which is emerging as a major Australian critical minerals district featuring projects by Iluka, WIM and VHM.
The VPM team originally focused on exploring for gold, however recent work based on analysis of compiled historical data and airborne geophysics surveys has resulted in the definition of multiple high-grade, near surface targets of critical minerals including rare earth minerals, zircon and titania. VPM is initially focussed on converting these targets into Mineral Resource in the next 12 months, which could represent a significant value adding milestone for investors.
Mining billionaire Chris Ellison, CEO and founder of Mineral Resources, is the largest VPM shareholder.
- The Issuer is completing a $3,000,000 – $7,000,000 placement to existing Shareholders and new investors.
- Fully Paid ORD shares as a price of $0.023per share(same as Q1 seed round).
- 221,405,585 shares on issue, implying a market cap of $5.1 million pre money.
Request offer docs
*Wholesale 708 Sophisticated Investors are individuals or entities who generally qualify under Sections 708(8) and s761G(7) of the Corporations Act based on the gross income and/or net assets test verified by a qualified accountant.
- A gross income of $250,000 or more per annum in each of the previous two financial years; or
- Net assets of at least $2.5 million; and
- A verified Qualified Accountant’s certificate given no more than two (2) years ago confirming the Sophisticated Investor status. Please refer to the Corporations Act: Specifically Section 708(08) and Section s761G(7)
Any advice provided by Reach Markets, including on its website and by its representatives, is general advice only and does not consider your personal objectives, financial situation or needs, and you should consider whether it is appropriate for you. This might mean that you need to seek personal advice from a representative authorised to provide personal advice. You need to also read any relevant offer documents to understand the features, risks and returns associated with the investment to make your own informed decision.
Please click here to read our full general advice warning.
If you are thinking about acquiring a financial product, you should consider our Reach Markets Financial Services Guide (FSG) including the Privacy Statement.
Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.