Live Investor Briefing - BlackEarth Minerals and Graphite - The 'Hidden' Gem of the Resources Sector
BlackEarth Minerals Managing Director Tom Revy invites all to join a special online Webinar and where he will provide a detailed overview of the current company strategy moving forward.
In the session, Tom will discuss:
- The current state of the sector and why Graphite prices and demand are on the rise
- Where BlackEarth’s production timeline fits in with an impending global supply squeeze;
- BlackEarth’s ambitious strategy to advance the project to production.
The Investor Briefing will be live and interactive and only requires an internet connection to join. During the briefing you will be able to ask questions of Tom. Please use the form provided to register for this upcoming webcast.
*Wholesale 708 Sophisticated Investors are individuals or entities who generally qualify under Section 708(8) of the Corporations Act based on the gross income and/or net assets test verified by a qualified accountant.
· A gross income of $250,000 or more per annum in each of the previous two financial years; or
· Net assets of at least $2.5 million; and
· A verified Qualified Accountant’s certificate given no more than two (2) years ago confirming the Sophisticated Investor status. Please refer to the Corporations Act.