meldCX Wholesale Investment Opportunity
Invest with exposure to an award-winning AI company that has partnered with tech giants Google, Cisco, Intel and Microsoft to capitalise on the fast-growing global need for AI-driven customer experience solutions.
Speak to an Adviser
Melding the physical with the digital
meldCX has developed innovative technology that can digitally measure and track user engagement in a physical space the same way online user behaviour can be tracked – enabling clients to tap into data insights that can help optimise their operations to deliver cutting-edge customer experiences.
The company partners with the likes of Google, Cisco, Microsoft, Intel, Acer and AOPEN to bridge the service gap with clients looking for easily consumable AI solutions that are cheaper, effective and faster to roll out – giving meldCX a significant edge over competitors.
It is meldCX’s ability to make AI easily accessible via their platform that is seeing many businesses adopt it. In just a few years, more than 80 companies have adopted their AI platform, including Marriott Group, Australia Post, and Westpac.
- Seeking to raise US$3.5 million
- meldCX’s AI solutions are readily available, cheaper, faster, require less human involvement and function better with fewer mistakes than those of its competitors
- Current clients include (there are 80-plus clients):
- Nestle, Westpac, Europcar, Australia Post, Marriott, Schnitz, Stride, Mitsubishi Motors and Profile Foods.
- Pipeline includes:
- Nespresso, Bunnings, JB Hi-Fi, NASA, IGA, Liquorland, The Good Guys, BP and Shell
- Distribution agreements have been established with the likes of Google, Cisco, Microsoft and Intel co-selling meldCX’s technology to their vast client base and sales channels
- The number of digitised devices (which can interact with AI) has undergone seven years of development in 18 months
- AI is tipped to become one of the major trends shaping the customer experience and one that will help clients differentiate themselves from their competitors
- Retailers have been fast adopters of this technology (US$2 billion spent in 2018, expected to reach US$7.3 billion by 2023) because it helps to level the CX playing field when competing with digital rivals
Watch this 60-minute video to gain valuable insights into what meldCX do, its journey so far and future growth plans. The video features:
- A company overview by meldCX’s CEO Stephen Borg
- An investment overview by Reach Markets’ MD Patrick Nelson
- Q&A session with Stephen and Patrick
Use Case Videos
*Wholesale 708 Sophisticated Investors are individuals or entities who generally qualify under Sections 708(8) and s761G(7) of the Corporations Act based on the gross income and/or net assets test verified by a qualified accountant.
- A gross income of $250,000 or more per annum in each of the previous two financial years; or
- Net assets of at least $2.5 million; and
- A verified Qualified Accountant’s certificate given no more than two (2) years ago confirming the Sophisticated Investor status. Please refer to the Corporations Act: Specifically Section 708(08) and Section s761G(7