Live Investor Briefing
Please join this special online investor briefing with Sapex Chairman, Peter Chambers as he provides a broad update of SAPEX’s activities and their exciting plans for the rest of 2019.
In this one off session, Peter will outline:
- How SAPEX is currently operating at 69% utilisation and its pipeline of new contracts is strong, requiring the purchase of additional mats over Q4 2019
- The companies submission of its Application for In-Principle Advice to the ASX.
- The companies on track future plans for lodgement of its prospectus for ASX listing within the next few weeks.
- Outline of terms agreed on AUD $5m of post IPO finance for mat purchases required to underpin further expansion.
This session will be live and interactive and only requires an internet connection to join. Please book in using the form adjacent.
*Wholesale 708 Sophisticated Investors are individuals or entities who generally qualify under Section 708(8) of the Corporations Act based on the gross income and/or net assets test verified by a qualified accountant.
· A gross income of $250,000 or more per annum in each of the previous two financial years; or
· Net assets of at least $2.5 million; and
· A verified Qualified Accountant’s certificate given no more than two (2) years ago confirming the Sophisticated Investor status. Please refer to the Corporations Act.