Register for an Upcoming Webcast
Live Investor Briefing
*If you can’t make this time, you can register to receive the replay from the register form.
About this event
Please join Graham Howard, Non-Executive Director of VP Minerals (VPM), for a live investor briefing.
In the session, the Company will discuss:
- Our strategy to further develop identified basement gold targets
- Development of very high-grade, near surface critical minerals deposits in the centre of Victoria’s emerging critical minerals province
- How our upcoming capital raise sets us up to target a critical capital event in 2024
This is a live and interactive online session, and participants are encouraged to ask questions. Spots are limited, so secure yours today.
Can’t make this time, register to receive the replay.
About the speaker
*Wholesale 708 Sophisticated Investors are individuals or entities who generally qualify under Sections 708(8) and s761G(7) of the Corporations Act based on the gross income and/or net assets test verified by a qualified accountant.
- A gross income of $250,000 or more per annum in each of the previous two financial years; or
- Net assets of at least $2.5 million; and
- A verified Qualified Accountant’s certificate given no more than two (2) years ago confirming the Sophisticated Investor status. Please refer to the Corporations Act: Specifically Section 708(08) and Section s761G(7)
Any advice provided by Reach Markets, including on its website and by its representatives, is general advice only and does not consider your personal objectives, financial situation or needs, and you should consider whether it is appropriate for you. This might mean that you need to seek personal advice from a representative authorised to provide personal advice. You need to also read any relevant offer documents to understand the features, risks and returns associated with the investment to make your own informed decision.
Please click here to read our full general advice warning.
If you are thinking about acquiring a financial product, you should consider our Reach Markets Financial Services Guide (FSG) including the Privacy Statement.
Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.