VHM Limited Rare Earth & Battery Minerals Investment
An opportunity to invest in a company that aims to build one of the world's largest rare earth and battery minerals projects
Speak To An Adviser
VHM Limited Investment Opportunity
VHM Limited (VHM) is offering sophisticated investors the opportunity to take a stake in their huge Australian-based rare earth and battery minerals project. VHM plans to undertake an IPO in the first half of 2022. The board of directors and executive management team have a proven track record and are qualified to move forward with this project, which is positioned to become one of the largest, high-grade, low capex, battery minerals and rare earth projects on the planet.
VHM is seeking to raise up to $10 million via a convertible note comprising 1,000 notes with a face value of $10,000 each or any combination thereof.
- Two-year investment term
- Investment is paying 10% per annum, payable quarterly in arrears
- Investment will be converted to shares at IPO at a discount of:
- 20% to IPO price if listing occurs on or before 30 June 2022
- 25% to IPO price if listing occurs after 30 June 2022 but on or before 31 December 2022
- 30% to IPO price if listing occurs after 31 December 2022 but on or before 31 January 2024
Speak To An Adviser
You should read the disclosure documents before making any decision on this investment for wholesale investors only. Any advice is general only and does not consider your objectives, financial situation or needs, and you should consider whether it’s appropriate for you. Past performance is not an indicator of future performance.
*Wholesale 708 Sophisticated Investors are individuals or entities who generally qualify under Sections 708(8) and s761G(7) of the Corporations Act based on the gross income and/or net assets test verified by a qualified accountant.
- A gross income of $250,000 or more per annum in each of the previous two financial years; or
- Net assets of at least $2.5 million; and
- A verified Qualified Accountant’s certificate given no more than two (2) years ago confirming the Sophisticated Investor status. Please refer to the Corporations Act: Specifically Section 708(08) and Section s761G(7)