Request Offer Documents
Far East Gold Investment Opportunity
Far East Gold Limited (FEG) is offering sophisticated investors the opportunity to take a Pre-IPO stake alongside the founding directors in their highly prospective gold assets in Indonesia and Australia. FEG plans to undertake an initial public offering in the second half of 2021. The management and directors have significant personal ownership positions and have extensive experience developing and operating businesses in Indonesia.
- Company is offering 30,000,000 shares at an offer price of $0.10 per new share
- FEG is targeting an ASX IPO in H2 2021
- Use of funds will be used to further develop their portfolio assets and move to a binding Joint Venture Agreement for the Woyla asset
- Closing date for acceptance of applications for new share – 30 December 2020
- Completion of despatch of share certificates to shareholders – 15 January 2021